Pokemon Capital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gangs: Rules and FAQ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Misty
Admin
Admin
Misty

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Gangs: Rules and FAQ Empty
PostSubject: Gangs: Rules and FAQ   Gangs: Rules and FAQ EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 6:52 pm

FAQ:

Why is it called a 'gang?'

Our battling teams are called 'gangs' just because we wanted to be origional. (It also sounds cool) And we don't want a bunch of alliances running around now do we? But that doesn't mean we promote real life gangs.

Ok I get it. But what is it?

Like said in the previous question, it is just a name for the battling teams. (Sort of like alliances) Exept they have minor changes in the rules. Sort of like a war for your Pokemon.

Why should I join?

You can show your skills when it comes to Pokemon battling. It is also really fun and teaches you to be a better trainer.

Do I have to have something special in my game? Or be an outstanding trainer?

Not at all. As I have seen in many other forums, they have all your mons be on level 100. In our case they don't have to be. You can have a level 10 Pokemon if you wish. Why? Well I find it unfair. Some people don't have time to train monsters like that. All you need is some items, Pokemon Stat enhancers, or TM's/HM's/BM's. (Breeding Move)

So I win? I want a prize...

After defeating someone you will get a Pokemon as a prize. It is up to your Gang Leader on which Pokemon you get. This is also based on a point system. Members can donate their mons for the gang to give away as prizes.

Explainations:

What the point system is...
After battleing an opponent you will either lose or win. Your gang must give you points for losing or winning. Save up these points for a Pokemon.
Lose: 5 Points.
Win: 10 Points.

Medicine: Like Protein or Carbos. Give these to your Pokemon so they can get stronger.

Rules for Gangs:

1. You must have a Gang Leader. They should be active and should change their post when someone is defeated. They should also be the one to raise and give out Pokemon, control the point system, accept new members, make the rules for the gang, and basicly control every part of the gang.
2. You must have a maximum of ten members. One for each level. One member is the leader of level ten Pokemon. One is the leader of level twenty Pokemon. One is the leader of level thirty Pokemon. One is the leader of level forty Pokemon. One is the leader of level fifty Pokemon. One is the leader of level sixty Pokemon. One is the leader of level seventy Pokemon. One is the leader of level eighty Pokemon. One is the leader of level ninety Pokemon. One is the leader of level one hundered Pokemon.
3. You must own six Pokemon. No less.
4. You may not battle another member.
5. No hacks nor ubers.

Rules for Making Your Gang:

1. Make a thread here. Include all of the above rules in it. You may also make your own rules, but do not make them odd or confusing. A rule you might include would be:
2. Include a Record. How many battles have you lost or won? Post it in the thread under record.
3. Include rules.
4. Include all members and what level they chose.
5. Your gang banners.
6. A Gang Leader must ask a mod to form a gang. The mod will determine if you are responsibe enough.
7. Two threads must be made. One for the Gang's stats, the other for joining. In the joining one the leader needs to post how many positions are left and how many are taken.

How to be in a Gang:

1. Be the creator. If you make a gang you are automatically in. (NOTE: You first must ask a Mod if you can form a gang. Put "approved by: " in your post.)
2. Ask in the joining board for a gang if you could be in it. (Make sure positions are still left)

How to fight against other Gangs:

The leader will challenge another gang's leader. Then the levels will fight each other. To fight another gang, your gang and the offending gang must both have the maximum of ten members.

<---If you have any other questions please ask me through PM. This will be a locked forum due to the lack of members we have!--->
Back to top Go down
https://pokemoncapital.forummotion.com

Gangs: Rules and FAQ
Page 1 of 1