Pokemon Capital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RULES! Please Read!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Misty
Admin
Admin
Misty

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-02-07

RULES! Please Read! Empty
PostSubject: RULES! Please Read!   RULES! Please Read! EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 5:36 pm

The Rules:

1:)No SPAM!
SMAM= Stupi* Pointless Annoying Messages

2:)The posts should be at least five words long. Your topics should be at least ten words long. (No exceptions)

3:)No cursing. Cursing is pointless. Ex: "You are so F* dumb!" Instead say: "Can you be a little more logical? I can't understand what you're saying..." If you swear often you will be banned. So, again, no exceptions!

4:)Stay on topic. No one wants to be talking about tacos when you're supposed to be talking about ditto. Don't make a post saying: "Sorry guys! It's lunch time. Yes! Nachos" A mod or I will delete it on the spot.

5: ) No caps lock! You can use it like this: "NO WAY! Blah bl..." You can't use it like this: "NO WAY! I CAN'T BELIVE THAT HAPPENED! HEY, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT 45 TIMES 1 IS?" That is inappropriate!

6: ) Don't double post. Edit your post instead of saying that you messed something up in another post.

7: ) Proper grammar! ThIs Is TO bahd. <-- Bad sentence! If you need to learn proper grammar go to school or just go here:*Learn grammar*

8: ) No big signatures!
RULES! Please Read! Signiturelengthbox-1

9: ) Only two emoticons per post.

10: ) No p-o-r-n or stuff to do with s-e-x. This is a big rule. And the most simple one to follow.

*Remember these warnings are for everything.*

1st Warning will include a PM from me or a mod.
2nd Warning will include another PM warning that you will get banned.
3rd Warning includes a temporary ban.
4rth Warning includes a ban. If you come back under a new username you will be banned again. And if I don't notice that it's you; these steps repeat.

Please follow the rules! Mods must follow them all the time. If a mod fails to follow these rules more than five times, they will go back to being but just a member.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemoncapital.forummotion.com

RULES! Please Read!
Page 1 of 1