Pokemon Capital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gym Applications

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Misty
Admin
Admin
Misty

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Gym Applications Empty
PostSubject: Gym Applications   Gym Applications EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 7:40 pm

Here if you want to own a gym or become an elite you should post it here. If you do not have Wi•Fi but you plan to you must say: "Wi•Fi coming soon!" in the beginning of your App.

Application:

Type Wanted:
Pokemon You're Using:
Are you Active?:
Why do you think this gym should be yours?:

Since we have a low number of users I will only be accepting five applications now. If you don't have Wi•Fi you are going to reserve your position and get started creating your Gym Team.

People Accepted:
Misty-(Water)-(Reserved)
Back to top Go down
https://pokemoncapital.forummotion.com
Eon Umbreon
Master Moderator
Master Moderator
Eon Umbreon

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Gym Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Applications   Gym Applications EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 10:17 am

:O Yay Gyms! This is a reservation - I have Wi•Fi, but my team isn't ready yet.

Type: Psychic

Pokemon (Will most likely be changed): Metagross (Ready) - Claydol (Ready) - Alakazam (Ready) - Starmie (Working on) - Espeon (Don't yet have) - Gallade (Don't yet have)

Again, this is subject to change.

Are you Active?: I will be, yes.

Why do you think this gym should be yours?: I am one of the few people here at all, and I'd be... good? I don't know. :p

_l-EU-l_
Back to top Go down

Gym Applications
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Capital :: Pokemon: Video Games :: Pokemon Diamond and Pearl :: Pokemon Center| Battle Booth-
Jump to: